About Watch Agora
Watch Agora is the gateway to haute horlogerie. On Watch Agora, you'll find:
- A database of 12231 watches from 257 brands in the high-end watch segment, with detailed specifications, pictures, links to related news from over 100 different sources...
- Articles: news and reviews of the latest luxury watches, often with live pictures;
- A database of over 15000 retailers;
- Links to numerous resources, including magazines, sites and apps dedicated to watches.
Launched in November 2013, Watch Agora is already the #1 UK media for luxury watches, with over 40 000 unique visitors every month (measured and certified by both Alexa and Quantcast and over 145 000 Facebook followers (#3 worldwide)!
It is thus the perfect platform to promote your brand and products to an audience passionate about Fine Watchmaking. Advertise on Watch Agora now!
Watch Agora was founded by:
- Thierry Ané
- Passionate about watches, Thierry collects them, reads everything about them he can lay his hands on, and now writes about them to share his passion for these mechanical beauties. He is a walking database of information about modern watches, and shared his knowledge via the “Watches of 2012” and “Watches of 2013” apps since 2012. Contact Thierry
- Jacques Caron
- It seems as if Jacques has held every possible job in IT and publishing, often combining both. Here Jacques handles all the technical aspects of Watch Agora and our apps for iPhone and iPad, and also manages the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram social media accounts for Watch Agora. Contact Jacques
Watch Agora is published by:Naxomedia Ltd
New Bond House
124 New Bond Street
+44 200 222 4044
Naxomedia Ltd is registered in England under number 07938542